Delta Psychological Group, LLC offers a variety of psychological services to the South Florida area in a supportive and nurturing environment. Our clinical staff is well-versed in the treatment and assessment of a variety of psychological issues, and are dedicated to working with you towards fulfilling your personal or professional needs.
Whether you are seeking brief psychotherapy to address difficulties with emotional or behavioral problems, support in achieving your personal potential, psychological evaluation for an academic or legal issue, or consultation about psychological issues in general, we can help.
Please contact our office at (305) 933-5733 for additional information or to schedule an intake or consultation appointment.
Choosing a psychologist and deciding when to begin therapy are difficult decisions. You may be asking yourself if therapy is right for you or for someone you love. Are you seeking to…
- Improve your child’s behavior at home or school?
- Improve your communication and relationship with your partner?
- Help your child through a stressful situation, such as divorce or the loss of a loved one?
- Help your child improve their performance at school?
- Improve your child’s attentional difficulties or behavioral struggles from ADHD?
- Learn effective parenting strategies?
- Develop more effective ways to manage your anger or emotions?
- Find relief from your anxiety and worry?
- Improve your mood and energy level?
- Reconnect with a family member?
Therapy can be an extremely helpful tool with these and many other issues. Regardless of what you would like to work on, Delta Psychological Group, LLC is committed to helping you. Therapeutic services are available in English, Spanish, Hebrew and Russian.
Psychological assessment is a common method used to evaluate for the presence of psychological, emotional, intellectual, and learning processes that may be impacting a person's ability to function adequately. These services incorporate psychological, educational, and forensic evaluations and are available to children and adults for a variety of presenting problems including attention-deficit / hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), learning disabilities, autism and pervasive developmental disorders, vocational issues, behavioral difficulties, intelligence and gifted evaluations, personality testing, treatment amenability, various legal competencies, and parenting or child custody issues.
Delta Psychological Group LLC’s comprehensive evaluations are completed in a warm and caring environment. Appropriate diagnostic impressions, treatment guidance, and recommendations will be discussed during a thorough feedback session and detailed in the psychological report. They may include, but are not limited to:
- Educational / Learning Strategies
- Classroom Accommodations
- Tutoring Services
- Accommodations for Standardized Exams ( SAT,ACT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, Bar Exam) including extra time, use of computer or calculator, or private room
- Speech, Physical, and Occupational Therapy
- Behavior Management
Please contact Delta Psychological Group, LLC for additional information or regarding your individual needs.
Delta Psychological Group, LLC is committed to providing quality seminars on a variety of psychological topics developed from the most up-to-date psychological research. Our clinical staff offers presentations that are entertaining and interactive while at the same time being educational and informative. Whether you are a therapist, parent, teacher, judge, attorney, or individual involved in business, Delta Psychological Group, LLC can create seminars to meet your needs and have previously prepared seminars addressing the following topics:
- Parenting Skills
- Avoiding Work Burn-Out
- Communication and Conflict Management
- Effective Stress Management
- Behavioral Management for the Classroom
- Behavioral Management at Home
- Experiential Therapy
- Understanding ADHD and other Behavioral Disorders
- Crisis Management
Contact Delta Psychological Group, LLC to discuss potential topics or to set up a seminar.
Delta Psychological Group, LLC offers various groups to address our client's personal needs. Group therapy can be an important source of support for parents, children and adolescents and professionals in coping with issues ranging from emotional struggles, parenting and behavioral interventions, anger management issues and adjusting to life stressors.
Mon - Fri: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Sat - Sun: Closed